Member Number: 2028599
Star | Peppermint and Lavender Oil Lover
Hi and welcome to my world! My family consists of myself, husband, Chris, two sons, and a daughter. I was raised in Texas, my husband in Missouri and we've lived in several different states during our marriage but have now pretty much settled in the Marshfield, MO area. I got interested in essential oils a little over a year ago because I was searching for something to help support Chris's health. It didn't take long for me to realize how beneficial they could be to my whole family and we all love them and use them frequently. I love learning all I can about the oils and how they work and I love passing that knowledge on to my family and friends even more. I am so glad I found Young Living Oils and I want to share that love with all I meet and help them get started on their own essential oil love affair.
some more tidbits about me:
• I read anything I can get my hands on, fiction or non-fiction, I just love to read.
• I collect cookbooks and read them often and sometimes even cook from them.
• I have to eat gluten-free along with 2 of my children and I love to feed people gluten-free and them never even realize it.
• I satisfy my papercrafting hunger by making cards for all occasions for those I care about.
• I only knew my husband for 3 months before we married and we have been married over 25 years now.
• I love to watch football on tv, but I prefer to watch baseball games at the stadium and NASCAR is good anywhere, anytime.
• I adore black pugs and their squishy faces and I will always have one in my life.