Member Number: 1606714
Silver | Bergamot and Valor Oil Lover
Hey guys! My name is Jackie and I am crazy about Young Living Essential Oils! I started using them about 1.5 years ago. The first oil I used was Peppermint, it worked so well for me that I decided I need to learn more about these little bottles of oil. The more I learn, and the more I use them, I am just amazed at the results I get. I am married and have 6 kids (yes, six!) On a daily basis, at least one of my kids or my hubs will ask me "do you have an oil to help me with this?" It just makes my momma heart happy to know that they have all learned to look to natural solutions FIRST for their health care needs. I have been a Registered Nurse for 21 years, and I am thankful for Western Medicine....but, I love having natural options that I can use at home. I love to share my oils and teach others what I have learned. I love working as a Labor and Delivery nurse. It's crazy, intense, beautiful, sometimes scary and sometimes sad. I love my job so much, but I am looking forward to the day when I can be home full time with my kids.
some more tidbits about me:
• My favorite color is PINK. If it comes in pink, that's the color I'll get.
• I love listening to all kinds of music. My favorite Pandora stations are James Taylor Radio and 80's Pop. (Now I'm showing my age)
• I love watching my kids play football, basketball, and baseball. I still don't know all the rules, but I at least know when to cheer for them.
• I love to read, shop, scrapbook, and I dabble in photography.
• My newest obsession is learning about Essential Oils. I would love to tell you how they can help you too!