Member Number: 2018640
Silver | Tranquil and Stress Away Oil Lover
My name is Alyssa and I have an obsession with essential oils! I use them multiple times a day and so does my family. I recently (Feb. 2016) adopted my teenage niece and nephew. My boyfriend and I raise them now and we are adjusting to our new lives living together. I am a native to Arizona and have actually lived within a 10-mile radius my whole life. You might think that I am a little sheltered, but I don’t think so. I have experienced many things in my travels. I am educated with my undergrad in Business and a Masters in Leadership. We have a little doggie named Maila. She is a Yorkie and she is fully grown and only weighs 3.5 pounds. She is so cute and cuddly!! I started using oils to help with bad tummy issues and moved on to help with much more. My family and I have been dealing with a lot of emotional issues and the oils help us to stay balanced and sane. My doggie uses them too! We love so many things about Young Living and love to educate others.
some more tidbits about me:
• Obsessed with cooking without recipes. Cook with my oils too. I even have an essential oil cooking page.
• I love flowers, green grass, bright colors, and beautiful jewelry. I have never colored my hair.
• I love to have a good time. Concerts, comedy show, night on the town (attempting to dance), nice dinner, sporting events, happy hour… all those things right up my alley.
• I have a long commute to work, so audio books are my friend.
• Motivational books, daily devotional books, parenting books, business & anything Joel Osteen…all good in my world.
• I love to travel!! I can’t wait to take both kids and show them the world!
• Backyard chill time on the hammock or pool time is my jam!
• Red wine and jacuzzi time are my total happy place!